Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.
Could you please clarify if the affected design has been developed by you or a third-party company? Please give all the details (part number, model, name of the manufacturer, where is the documentation) of the project related to this situation if it is a third-party device.
Could you verify if this situation persists using any of the following OS?
- Windows* 10 Enterprise (64-bit).
- Windows* IoT Core (32/64-bit).
- Wind River 8 Linux distribution (64-bit).
- Yocto Project* BSP tool-based embedded Linux distribution (64-bit).
- Android (64-bit) Marshmallow PV April 17.
- Android O ETA target Q2 ’18.
- Wind River VxWorks* 7.
We are waiting for your answer to these questions.
The information that may help you is stated as a reference at the following website:
In case that you have consultations related to this information or the system that you are using , please as a reference use the channels listed at: