The pxe server is with AIO BOOT software.
The DHCP is with router.
The target is in PXE mode.
Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.
Could you please clarify if the affected design has been developed by you or a third-party company? Please give all the details (part number, model, name of the manufacturer, where is the documentation) of the project related to this situation if it is a third-party device.
Could you verify if this situation persists using any of the following OS?
- Windows* 10 Enterprise (64-bit).
- Windows* IoT Core (32/64-bit).
- Wind River 8 Linux distribution (64-bit).
- Yocto Project* BSP tool-based embedded Linux distribution (64-bit).
- Android (64-bit) Marshmallow PV April 17.
- Android O ETA target Q2 ’18.
- Wind River VxWorks* 7.
We are waiting for your answer to these questions.
The information that may help you is stated as a reference at the following website:
In case that you have consultations related to this information or the system that you are using , please as a reference use the channels listed at: