i have Intel Atom CPU E3845 @1.91Ghz.if i run the video test along with the iperf test the processor freezes(no response from monitor and keyboard).i'm using linux 3.14.4 yocto standard.i'm figuring out what could be the reason for the freeze.suggestions?
Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.
In order to better understand these problems, could you please tell us if the cited design has been developed by you or a third party company? In case that it is a third party design, please give us all the information related to this implementation.
Also, could you please try to replicate this situation using any of the following Operating System (OS)?
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows Embedded Standard 8 (non-connected standby)
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Microsoft Embedded Compact 7 and 2013
- Linux* Tizen (select in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) customers only)
- Linux based on Fedora distribution
- Wind River VxWorks Wind River
- Android (JB MR2 4.3)
Please let us know this information to have clear ideas of this situation.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.