Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1194 Discussions

Bringing 'off-the-shelf' back to COTS

AGile
Beginner

Abaco Announces Innovative 'Lightning' Mission Ready Systems Platform to Substantially Reduce Cost, Lead Time

• Combines cost and speed benefits of pre-engineered platforms with uniquely flexible I/O capabilities

• Available in multiple form factors to fit wide range of applications

• Modularity makes upgrade simple, cost-effective

• Designed to meet a rigorous qualification process based on select MIL-STD-461G, DO- 160G, MIL-STD-704F and MIL-STD- 810G standards.

Lightning-based systems are designed to be delivered to precise customer requirements in weeks rather than months with a high degree of I/O customization, resulting in significant cost and time savings. Systems based on the Lightning platform will be available in a number of small form factors, and are designed to fulfill a broad range of mission requirements.

Enabled by the Lightning systems architecture, Abaco's mission ready solutions feature the Intel® Xeon® E3 and Xeon D processors combined with the latest GPU technology and the I/O flexibility of the Abaco expansion module to deliver high performance and remarkable flexibility. Software support included for VxWorks®, Windows®, and Linux® operating systems.

0 Kudos
0 Replies