Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1194 Discussions

Cannot access Engineering Samples into cart

idata
Employee

Good afternoon,

I am a Hardware Engineer for Proprietary Main-boards... I have been able to solicit for Engineering samples in the past and add them to my cart.... however.... now i cannot access these and when I attempt to add anything to my cart is complains that I don't have The Embedded Samples Program is for OEM MFG;s... Which I am since I am a Hardware Engineer, and That My Account does not have those privileges... when it did 6 months ago when I was ordering samples. Can Someone please help me out here, because I seriously need these samples for my current project... Having to spend just about 3 grand on a processor and a few hundred on a NB and SB is going to literally break the bank. I have had no issues previously... so can someone help me out.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi, Aaron. Sorry that you are having trouble ordering samples. As a member with Basic access, you should be able to 'shop' for samples to submit your request. Please make sure that you are logged in and visit our https://edc.intel.com/Tools/Samples/Default.aspx?language=en samples page. If you are still having problems, please send screen shots of the error message to mailto:edc_embedded_samples@intel.com edc_embedded_samples@intel.com and we will escalate the issue for you.

LynnZ

0 Kudos
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Also, I have alerted our development team to test the samples site to make sure it is functioning properly. FYI

0 Kudos
AReed2
Beginner

I am also experiencing this same issue

0 Kudos
Gabriel_T_Intel
Employee

Hello Andrewreedy

Welcome to Intel® Embedded Community.

Have you followed steps suggested by LynnZ?

If so and you still have issues with it, please send screen shots of error message.

Best Regards

Gabriel Thomas

0 Kudos
AReed2
Beginner

Hi Gabriel,

The issue relates to Google Chrome browser. The samples page doesn't recognize I'm logged in. I also noticed the Board Planner and Videos don't work in Chrome either. I retried in Firefox and everything works as expected.

Thanks for the help,

Andrew

0 Kudos
Gabriel_T_Intel
Employee

Hi Andrew.

We are very glad to hear that, now you will be able to request the samples.

Internet Explorer is another option, but if Firefox worked good for you then keep using that browser.

Best regards.

Gabriel Thomas

0 Kudos
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi, Aaron! Were you using Chrome, by chance? Have you tried any other browsers? Our development team is trying to reproduce your experience. LynnZ.

0 Kudos