Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1202 Discussions

Compile BYT-MD_RC for custom board

NZhgu1
Beginner

Good day.

I have BYT-MD_RC source kit but I cant understand how compile mrc.bin for using it in coreboot.

And second question. How use it for make custom fsp.fd.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
JDood
Novice

Hi njm,

My organisation, Ircona (www.ircona.com), are a design consultancy firm who have been developing hardware and BIOS solutions for our customer for over 15 years and provide design support for companies who run into difficulties in the development or bring-up of their x86 platforms. We are also a ecosystem partner for Intel for FSP

If you would like to discuss how Ircona can assist you, please email me at mailto:john.doody@ircona.com john.doody@ircona.com

Thanks

John Doody

CEO

Ircona

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello njm:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We suggest you address your Coreboot question to the channels listed as a reference at the https://www.coreboot.org/consulting.html Coreboot Consulting Service website.

We hope that this information is useful to you.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
NZhgu1
Beginner

My question is not about Coreboot. My question is - how compile mrc.bin from BYT-MD_RC..

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, njm:

Thanks for your clarification.

In order to be in the same page, could you please clarify the meaning of "BYT-MD_RC"?

We really appreciate your cooperation.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
NZhgu1
Beginner

I asked support to get me some things for creating mrc.bin. They gave to me Bay Trail Framework Reference Code (FRC) and I got byt-md_rc151-v0093_44.zip where is a sources of some component.

But I haven't got any idea how buil mrc.bin or fsp.bin ( i now about different of it ).

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, njm:

Thanks for your reply.

In order to help we will contact you via email.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
NZhgu1
Beginner

I have previously read these documents. Unfortunately, being guided by them it is impossible to make a PSP. Ie the instruction is - but it is not exact.

0 Kudos