Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1204 Discussions

Core processor with industrial range temperature -40 + 85C

EVOLK
Novice

Hello.

I can not find documentation, for Core i7 processors 4th Gen, with industrial range temperature.

I have priveleg access but i can find only documentation for mobile or desktop processors.

Why documentation for embeded processors not accessible? Since I was registered in Embeded Design Center.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello EugeneVolkov,

Thanks for your clarification.

Based on your previous reply, it is important to let you know that this device is based on the 4th Generation Intel(R) Core processor Mobile M- processor Line SKUs. This information is stated in Table 5, on page 18 of the /www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/4th-gen-core-family-mobile-specification-update.pdf Mobile 4th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) Processors Specification Update document # 328903, as is showed at the following screenshot:

/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-13982-6289/pastedImage_2.png

Due to this fact, the proper Datasheet is the /www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/datasheets/4th-gen-core-family-mobile-m-h-processor-lines-vol-1-datasheet.pdf 4th generation Intel(R) Core(TM) processor family mobile datasheet vol. 1 (M- and H-processor).

Please let us know if this information is useful to you.

Best Regards,

Carlos_A.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello EugeneVolkov,

Thank you for contacting the Intel Embedded Community.

The information that may help you can be found at the http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/embedded/products/glen-forest/documentation.html 4th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors, 89xxCC Chipset: Documentation, http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/intelligent-systems/shark-bay/4th-generation-core-q87-chipset.html 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® Q87 Chipset, and http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/intelligent-systems/shark-bay/4th-generation-core-qm87-hm86-chipsets.html 4th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® QM87/HM86 Chipsets web sites.

I hope this information is useful to you.

Best Regards.

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
EVOLK
Novice

Thank you, Carlos.

But according to your links, I found the documentation

Core_i7_4th\4th-gen-core-family-mobile-u-y-processor-lines-vol-1-datasheet.pdf

Core_i7_4th\4th-gen-core-family-mobile-m-h-processor-lines-vol-1-datasheet.pdf

for mobile and desktop processors, with said temperature range 0 - 100 C.

Without documentation, I can not start to design devices.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello EugeneVolkov,

Thanks for your reply.

In order to better understand your request, could you please give us the part number of the device associated to your questions?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Best Regards.

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
EVOLK
Novice

Hello, Carlos A.

Thanks for your reply.

I am interested documentation for embeded processor Core™ i7-4700EQ.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello EugeneVolkov,

Thanks for your clarification.

Based on your previous reply, it is important to let you know that this device is based on the 4th Generation Intel(R) Core processor Mobile M- processor Line SKUs. This information is stated in Table 5, on page 18 of the /www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/4th-gen-core-family-mobile-specification-update.pdf Mobile 4th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) Processors Specification Update document # 328903, as is showed at the following screenshot:

/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-13982-6289/pastedImage_2.png

Due to this fact, the proper Datasheet is the /www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/datasheets/4th-gen-core-family-mobile-m-h-processor-lines-vol-1-datasheet.pdf 4th generation Intel(R) Core(TM) processor family mobile datasheet vol. 1 (M- and H-processor).

Please let us know if this information is useful to you.

Best Regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
EVOLK
Novice

Hello, Carlos A.

Thank you, this useful information for me.

One more question - Core i7-5700EQ also based on the 4th Generation processor?

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello EugeneVolkov,

We are glad to hear that our previous communication was useful.

The Corei7-5700EQ documentation can be found at the https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/embedded/products/broadwell-h/documentation.html 5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors: Documentation.

Please let us know if this information is useful as well.

Best Regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
EVOLK
Novice

Hello, Carlos A.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Eugene Volkov.

CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello EugeneVolkov,

We are glad to hear that the provided information was useful to you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you will have more questions related to Intel Embedded devices.

Best Regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos