Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns

Intel Processor Architecture

NithishJ
Beginner

We want detailed architectural information regarding the Intel Core i5-10500TE processor. We are particularly interested in understanding the processor's architecture, including but not limited to its core structure, cache hierarchy, and any relevant technical specifications. This information is crucial for our current project, and any detailed documentation or resources you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
NormanS_Intel

Hello NithishJ,

Thank you for posting in the community!

To ensure you receive the most specialized assistance, we have a dedicated forum that addresses these specific concerns. Therefore, I will be moving this discussion to our embedded Forum. This will allow our knowledgeable community and experts to provide you with timely and accurate solutions.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
Diego_INTEL

Hello @NithishJ,

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You may try looking for the Comer Lake S documentation. I want to recommend this one specifically:

Document #550049 - Skylake, Kaby Lake, Coffee Lake, Whiskey Lake and Comet Lake Processor Family - Core and Uncore BIOS Specification

Also, you can look for the the Intel® 64 and IA-32 Architectures Software Developer’s Manuals, for more architectural details:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/technical/intel-sdm.html

Best regards,

@Diego_INTEL 

0 Kudos