Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1221 Discussions

Intel Xeon D and Raptor Lake package information

Teepee
New User

Hello,

I'm looking for the package characteristics of several Intel processors to evaluate the assembly requirements of the processors on our boards. I'm looking in particular for the ball pitch used for:

- Intel XEON D family: for the D-1500, it seems to be 0.7mm but can you confirm ?

- Also, I can't find the information for the recent devices, such as D-1700, D-1800, D-2700 and D-2800, can you help ?

- I'm looking for the same information for the Raptor Lake HRE (iCore 3, 5 & 7) family,

Thanks for your help,

Thomas

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Diego_INTEL

Hello @Teepee,

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You can check the document #574966 - All Segments MAS Documents or the following link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/collections/content-type/manufacturing-advantage-services.html

The 1500-D is Grangeville, you can check section 2.7 Microserver - Grangeville (Broadwell DE) from document #574966 or directly look for the document #544983 - Manufacturing with the Intel Microserver Platform Code Named Grangeville.

Just to confirm, you are correct, the Ball Pitch is 0.7 mm.

Diego_INTEL_0-1716253505645.png

For the other Xeon devices I think they are Ice Lake-D, you can check document #627151 for them, includes Idaville LCC and HCC.

For Raptor Lake, you can check document #735615.

You will need a Premier account in order to get access to these documents.

I hope this may be of help.

Best regards,

@Diego_INTEL 

0 Kudos