Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1194 Discussions

PRO-6820 An Extreme Temperature Rugged Fanless Core i7 System for Industrial Use

TLv
Novice

NORCO-Habey, a leading manufacturer of embedded computer and an Associate member of the Intel® Intelligent Systems Alliance, introduces the PRO-6820. This is a fanless barebone system, with a chassis built tough for extended industrial processing indoors or outdoors. The system measures in at 9.45"x9.96"x4.53", not much bigger than our small form factor systems, running off Intel's 3rd Generation Ivy Bridge Quad Core i3/i5/i7 processor, and capable of up to 8GB of memory from 2x 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM slots. Rich with I/Os, the PRO-6820 offers 6x instal USB slots, 2x front accessible USB 3.0 slots and 4x rear USB 2.0 slots. The system also has 2x PS2 ports, 1x externally accessible 8-bit GPIO port, 4x COM ports, 6x LAN ports, 1x mic-in, 1x audio-out, 1x CF Card Socket & 1x externally accessible 2.5" SATA HDD. The Intel Integrated HD Graphics controller allows 1x VGA port with resolution up to 2048x1536 & 1x DVI-D ports with resolution up to 1920x1200. The fanless, vent-hole-free system can perform in extended temperature environments with operating temperatures measured at -30°C - 90°C (-22°F - 158°F). Designed tough and rugged, the PRO-6820 is ideal for, but not limited to, outdoor digital video surveillance, much like the systems controlling traffic cameras and lights.

Product Features

-Intel 2nd/3rd Gen Core i-Series Mobile Processors, Barebone Fanless System

-Highly Efficient Fanless Design For Extended Temperature Environment

-Vent-Hole Free Construct w/ Ext. Accessible 2.5" Bay And CF Slot

-QM77 Chipset Supports 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i7 Dual mini-PCIe expansion with one -SIM socket for Wifi and 3G/4G Module

-Six Gigabit Ethernet ports and four COM ports

-Built-in watchdog features and instant OS recovery function

Featured Product Video

In this video we provide you with a brief overview of our new PRO-6820 Fanless Barebones system. We go over the system I/Os and some of the ideal applications for this system.

0 Kudos
0 Replies