Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
5035 Discussions

E810-CAM2/CAM1 dimension and bracket size

SHime
New Contributor I

Hello, I tried to find dimension of products and bracket size for both low and full height in spec sheet and product brief but i was not able to find.  Can you able to provide these info?  MM# 999W9C and 999W9F.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Devi_Intel
Employee

Greeting SHime,

Thank you for posting Ethernet Community. I'm here to follow up case as per subject. Please refer to the link below for the product specifications datasheets:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/content-details/616943/intel-ethernet-controller-e810-specification-update.html?wapkw=Intel%C2%AE%20Ethernet%20Controller%20E810-CAM2%20specifications

For further concern please do let us know.

Thank you & Best Regards,

Devi_Intel

0 Kudos
SHime
New Contributor I

Hello, unfortunately the link that was provided did not have the info I need.  Is there another doc that has dimension and bracket sizes?  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Fariz_Intel
Employee

Hi @SHime

May I inquire whether you are seeking information on the dimensions of the network controller or the network card? Since both part numbers, MM# 999W9C and 999W9F, belong to the Intel Ethernet Controller E810-CAM2/CAM1/XXVAM2, the dimensions of the products and bracket size are only applicable to the network card adapter. If you are looking for the network card adapter dimension, you may find it in the product brief as per picture example below.

dimension.png

Best regards,
Fariz_Intel

0 Kudos