Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
5163 Discussions

Ethernet product tray/tape and reel

YB
Novice

Hi Intel community team,

I am looking for the manufacturer/part number of both tray and tape & reel used for X557-AT4 (MM# 941975 and MM#941995). I need to get the orientation or direction of feed of the packaging.

Please help advise.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Faez_Intel
Employee

Hi Yin Bin Ng,

Good day and thank you for reaching out to Intel Customer Support.

As for your request, please allow us some time to gather the requested information. We will update you once we have the details as needed. We appreciate your patience for this matter.

Kindly let us know if you have any other inquiries.

Best regards,

Faez.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Faez_Intel
Employee

Hi Yin Bin Ng,

Good day and I hope this message finds you well.

As we checked on the product you provided, it seems that the product is an embedded ethernet part. For this matter, you will need to raise this to the embedded community instead to get the details as you inquire.

Please refer the below link:

https://community.intel.com/t5/Embedded-Connectivity/bd-p/embedded-networking-connectivity

Kindly let us know if you any other inquiries.

Thanks,

Faez_INTEL

0 Kudos
Faez_Intel
Employee

Hi Ti Bin Ng,

Good day and I hope this message finds you well.

I am just sending a follow up to check if you still have questions or clarifications. Please do not hesitate to let us know and we will assist you accordingly.

Thanks,

Faez_Intel

0 Kudos
Faez_Intel
Employee

Hi Yin Bin Ng,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just sending a follow up to check if you still have questions or clarifications. We will wait for your reply. As for now, we will be closing your thread.

If you want to continue support, please reply to this community thread and we will reopen your case or create a new one so that we can continue to support you. 

Thanks,

Faez_Intel

0 Kudos