Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
5163 ディスカッション

GD82541 Ethernet Controller BSDL file

sai3
ビギナー
1,602件の閲覧回数

Hello Guys, 

Right Now im working on Board Debug where they used GD82541ER can please provide BSDL file for this Controller as early as possible.

0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)
Irwan_Intel
モデレーター
1,576件の閲覧回数

Hi Sai3,

Thank you for the posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

Unfortunately, the BSDL documents you are looking for are unavailable.

82541ER Controllers reached their End-of-Life (EOL) status in 2015.

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

sai3
ビギナー
1,546件の閲覧回数

Thanks, for the information Irwan but, can you please try to help me by suggesting nearest model Ethernet controller so the same BSDL file i can use for this if you have any BSDL file nearer to this let me know the details  

Thanks,

Sai.Ch

Irwan_Intel
モデレーター
1,479件の閲覧回数

Hi sai3,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I have consulted with our higher-level team, and it appears that we do not have the BSDL file for the GD82541ER controller. Furthermore, it's important to note that BSDL files cannot be shared between different parts as they are specific to each controller.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

sai3
ビギナー
1,455件の閲覧回数

Thanks for the information there are 2 Intel IC's can you please provide the BSDL files for these 

BD82QM57_SLGZQ

CN80617005745AC SLBXX

Irwan_Intel
モデレーター
1,448件の閲覧回数

Hello Sai3,

Thank you for your message. To obtain further support and access BDSL documents for the mentioned products, we recommend reaching out to our embedded communities forums. They will be able to provide you with the necessary assistance. Please find the link to the forums below:

https://community.intel.com/t5/Embedded-Products/ct-p/embedded-products

Please feel free to post your query there and they will be able to support you in obtaining the BDSL documents you require. If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

Irwan_Intel

返信