Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4864 Discussions

I210 not showing up on pcie bus

cbrancato
Beginner

I have an I210 external to my single board computer thats housed on a custom carrier board. For previous reasons I replaced the I210 that was originally on my carrier board and now the new I210 no longer appears enumerated on the PCIE port. What is the debug procedure that I should follow to resolve this? Are there any expected bios settings that would enable the I210 to be enumerated? 

Also note that the external I210 does not appear as one of the available adapters to interface to when using lanconfe.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello cbrancato,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities and we sincerely apologize for the delay on our response. We are now done with the system upgrade and we will be glad to continue assisting you. 

Can you share the following information that would help us in checking your request.

1.) Please confirm if the I210 is a PCIe card.

2.) What is the Operating System used?

3.) What would be the use of the I210 or kindly share your intended configuration/environment.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Should there be no reply, we will follow up after 3 business days. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello cbrancato,

Good day!

We'd like to follow up the requested information for us to proceed checking your request. If you have any other assistance needed, feel free to let us know. 

Looking forward to your reply. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello cbrancato,

How are you today?

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos