Hi, I have like others before me an error 10 on the Intel I218-V: I uninstalled the driver and installed the most recent driver and less recent drivers, I even tried to disable and re-enabled the adapter via bios but nothing changed. I read that you ULP tool can solve this issue. Can you send me the tool? Thanks in advance.
Just to double check:
1) What is the brand and model of your board?
2) Have you try checking with the board vendor for possible driver update from their site?
3) Have you tried updating the BIOS?
4) As this is an onboard NIC, please try contact the board vendor for customized driver and further assistance.
1) the MoBo is an Asrock Z97 Extreme6
2) Yes, it's an old driver but I installed it without any new results
3) Yes, the MoBo already has the last BIOS version
4) I'll contact Asrock