Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4811 Discussions

Intel I225-V IPv6 Problem

Kwonger
Beginner

New build on an Asus Prime Z490-A.

I had been noticing that my clicks through websites were sometimes unresponsive...just hanging for long periods of time. Sites like Gmail and Google Drive would tell me I've gone offline while I'm on it. Speedtests to servers while connected through IPv6 (i.e. I can see they've identified my device with my IPv6 address rather than IPv4) will result in acceptable download speeds but refuse to upload.

When I uncheck "Internet Protocol Version 6" in my ethernet properties, the problem goes away.

Other devices in my network do not experience this issue.

Anyone else have this issue?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Kwonger,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities and we sincerely apologize for the delay on our response. We are now done with the system upgrade and we will be glad to continue assisting you.

Please share the Operating System used as well as the driver and firmware of your I225-V Ethernet Connection. This would help us in checking your query.

Hoping to hear form you soon.

Should there be no reply, we will follow up after 3 business days. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Kwonger,

Good day!

We'd like to follow up the requested information for us to proceed checking your request. If you have any other assistance needed, feel free to let us know. 

Looking forward to your reply. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Kwonger,

How are you today?

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos