Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4897 Discussions

Intel I350-T4V2 Genuine?

Cheesy
Beginner

Hi, I purchased a brand new retail version of Intel I350-T4V2 and it came with a YottaMark sticker. I checked the number on the YottaMark website and it came back as fine/valid. I checked the MAC addresses of the 4 ports and none of them matched the YottaMark database. 3 of the ports were 1, 2 and 3 off from the YottaMark MAC address. e.g. the YottaMark address was xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-x1, my card's addresses were xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-x2, xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-x3 and xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-x4. So very close, but not a 100% match. The 4th port was way off from the other three.

I looked over all the components on the card and it all seemed fine based on a forum post I found comparing genuine vs fake Intel cards.

So apart from the slightly off MAC addresses, it all seems fine. Can you please check to make sure the card is genuine?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hayat
Employee

Hi Cheesy,

Please share with us a the front and back picture of the NIC as well as the PBA number thru email, since we did not received the PM you send to us.

Kindly let us know if you have any questions.

Regards.

Hayat

Intel Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hayat
Employee

Hello Cheesy,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Please share with us a the front and back picture of the NIC as well as the PBA number.

Regards.

Hayat

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Cheesy
Beginner

PM sent.

0 Kudos
Hayat
Employee

Hi Cheesy,

Please share with us a the front and back picture of the NIC as well as the PBA number thru email, since we did not received the PM you send to us.

Regards.

Hayat

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos