Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4873 Discussions

Intel PON system chipset package

Marcin_Kuczera
Beginner

hello, I have an access to documentation of Falc ON PON chipset series, documentation to Intel PON system chipset package - but, I don't know how can I download that package. There is no link in any document.

Please help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gala_Alfonzo
Employee

Intel’s Connected Home Division has been acquired by MaxLinear. Details on the acquisition of connected home products for Puma, Wi-Fi Access Points, Ethernet and Home Gateway SoC products can be found at www.maxlinear.com.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Caguicla_Intel
Hello Marcin, Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. For us to check on your query, please share the link where you can access the documentation of Falc ON PON chipset series. Looking forward to your response. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello Marcin, Upon checking, your question is regarding our Intel® Partner Programs and is best to be supported by our Programs Support Team. We will transfer this to them and they will contact you back via email as soon as possible. Hoping for your patience. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Gala_Alfonzo
Employee

Intel’s Connected Home Division has been acquired by MaxLinear. Details on the acquisition of connected home products for Puma, Wi-Fi Access Points, Ethernet and Home Gateway SoC products can be found at www.maxlinear.com.

0 Kudos
Gala_Alfonzo
Employee