Intel Proset adapter i219-lm crash

Asael1
Beginner

Hi all

I have an issue with Intel Proset adapter Utility on my Panasonic CF-33

details:

-Windows 10 Pro 22H2

-Intel ethernet connection I219-LM

I need to create Vlan so I download and installed Intel Proset adapter Utility v28.3 and other older versions but with no success 

I read in the driver readme that it doesn't support windows 10 22H2

is there any other solution that may work for me?  

thank you

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Srri
Employee

Hello Kfir,

Please use the link below for Installs the Intel® Network Adapter drivers release 28.3 for Windows® 10 and please let us know the feedback.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18293/intel-network-adapter-driver-for-windows-10.html

If you have any further questions or queries, please kindly let us know.

Best Regards,

Srri 

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Asael1
Beginner

Hi Srri, 

thank you for your answer,

I did it and it crashed

also, the readme file says that the highest win 10 it supports is win 10 21H2

kfir

0 Kudos
Srri
Employee

Hello Kfir,

I would like to suggest you to check the link provide to assist you to create vlan and try to re-install and try again and please let us know the feedback.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005677/ethernet-products.html

If you have any further questions or queries, please kindly let us know.

Best Regards,

Srri 

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Srri
Employee

Hello Kfir,

Regarding your case, we are following up to find out if you were able to complete the actions we previously recommended.

Please reply to this thread to confirm, so we can continue helping with a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply!

Best Regards,

Srri 

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Srri
Employee

Hello Kfir,

Regarding your case, we are following up to find out if you were able to complete the actions we previously recommended.

Please reply to this thread to confirm, so we can continue helping with a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply!

Best Regards,

Srri 

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Asael1
Beginner

Hi Srri, i have another problem now on this computer so i stop with the intel checking for a while 

Thank you

0 Kudos
Srri
Employee

Hello Kfir,

Best Regards,

Srri 

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Srri
Employee

Hello Kfir,

Best Regards,

Srri 

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Srri
Employee

Greetings Kfir,

Kindly note that as we have not received any response from our previous follow-ups, we will be closing this request.

If you have any more questions in the future, please don't hesitate to post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank You & Regards

Srri

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos