Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4974 Discussions

Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (17) I219-V CODE 10

Sanguro
Beginner

hi,

I have a Asus Prime B660 -A D4

I setup Windows and the Ethernet Adapter does not work.

Newest Driver for the Ethernet Connector and the Motherboard.

Wenn i do >bootutilw64e.exe -all -defcfg

I get an Error

How can i fix the problem that ia can not aktivate the networkadapter?

Thank you

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Simon-Intel
Employee

Hi Sanguro,

Thank you for reaching out to the Intel community. We acknowledge receipt of your concern and want to assure you that assisting you is our top priority. To effectively troubleshoot the issue you're facing, we require some additional information from your end.

Could you kindly provide the following details?

1. Please confirm if the Ethernet adapter is embedded on the board.
  2. Please share the link to the driver that you are currently using.
  3. Please share a screenshot of the error you are encountering.

Your prompt response with this information will greatly assist us in diagnosing and resolving the issue as quickly as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Simon

0 Kudos
Sanguro
Beginner

Hi

• The Ethernet adapter is on the board
  • I use this Drivers:
    https://www.asus.com/de/supportonly/prime%20b660m-a%20d4/helpdesk_download
    Intel I219 LAN driver V12.19.2.45 For Windows 10/11 64-bit
  • I use Windos 10 Pro 22H2 in the System Device Manger ( I guess this is the english spelling)

Das Gerät kann nicht gestartet werden. (Code 10)

{Vorgang fehlgeschlagen}
    Der Vorgang konnte nicht durchgeführt werden.

I can not reset the Firmeware or update it manuel so i stoped and by a realtec Lancard and hell work this card good.

0 Kudos
Simon-Intel
Employee

Hi Sanguro,

Thank you for contacting Intel.

This is the first follow-up regarding the issue you reported to us.

We wanted to inquire whether you had the opportunity to review our previous message for the requested details.

Feel free to reply to this message, and we'll be more than happy to assist you further.

Regards,

Simon

0 Kudos
Simon-Intel
Employee

Hi Sanguro,

Thank you for sharing the requested details. Please refer to the following link to help troubleshoot the issue: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000087288/ethernet-products.html

If the issue still persists, we kindly request you to contact the manufacturer/OEM for further support as the Ethernet card is embedded on the board.

We appreciate your understanding and value your business. Should you need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Regards,

Simon

0 Kudos
Simon-Intel
Employee

Hi Sanguro,

Greetings for the day!

We would like to inform you that we are closing this request.

As requested earlier, please refer to the following link to help troubleshoot the issue: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000087288/ethernet-products.html

If the issue still persists, we kindly request you to contact the manufacturer/OEM for further support as the Ethernet card is embedded on the board.

Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions in the future. Feel free to start a new conversation, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Simon

0 Kudos
Simon-Intel
Employee

Hi Sanguro,

We wanted to take some time to let you know that since the Ethernet card is embedded on the board, there may be custom BIOS and drivers provided by the OEM/Manufacturer. Therefore, we kindly request you to contact the OEM/Manufacturer, as they are best equipped to troubleshoot your issue.

We hope this addresses your concerns and queries. If you encounter any issues with other Intel products in the future, please feel free to contact us, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Simon

0 Kudos