Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4878 Discussions

Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V get some problem, speed is unstable

doraemonwu
Beginner

Recently, I bought a new homeplug, I find that the internet speed sometimes is 20mbps, sometimes is 200mbps. I think the reason may be electricity interruption. Finally I bought 15m cat 6 lan line, which to connect router and desktop computer, I find that the interest speed also only 20mbps.

Then, I try to connect the router and my other laptop, the internet speed in this laptop change to 800mbps/900mbps. I guess maybe my Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V get some problem, I try to update the software but cannot solve the problem.

Please help me, thank you very much!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello doraemonwu,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

For us to further check and investigate the issue, please provide the following details.

1. Are you using an onboard I219-V?
  2. What is the brand model of your board or system?
  3. Can you share the link of your latest driver?
  4. What is your OS?
  5. When you say you tried to update the software, are you getting an error or is it successful? Can you share a screenshot?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello doraemonwu,

I Hope this message finds you well. I am just making a follow up on the information that we requested for us to start investigating the issue that you reported. Please update us once you have the details.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello doraemonwu,

How are you today? I am just sending another follow up on the information that I requested. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos