Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
5032 Discussions

Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-LM driver causing network issues with windows 10 64bit 22H2

Hassan_Abdallah
Beginner

Hello everyone, I keep having driver software issue with my new dell machines to disconnect from the network every hour or more , I have windows 10 64bit 22h2 version installed on these machines and I'm wondering if the driver is not compatible with this version or causing this network issue. Any suggestion from intel if there is any drivers else?? I appreciate your help thank you!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Greetings Mr. Hassan,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

To assist you further, we kindly request that you provide us with the SSU logs. You can use the following link to obtain the SSU Logs:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html.

If you have any further questions or queries, please kindly let us know.

Thank You & Regards,

Yogaeasvaran

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Hassan_Abdallah
Beginner

Thank you for the quick response. Please find attached document as per your request. Let me know if you need anything else. Have a great Day!

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Greetings Mr. Hassan,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

From the SSU logs,

Caption: "Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (17) I219-LM"

OS Name: "Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise"

Driver Provider: "Intel"

Driver Version: "12.19.2.45"

Please also note that since you are running on Dell machine, It is recommended to check on Dell website and download Dell Ethernet drivers for compatibility and performance.

However, you may try Intel generic driver in the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/15084/intel-ethernet-adapter-complete-driver-pack.html?product=83418

Thank You,

Yogaeasvaran

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Mr. Hassan,

Regarding your case number 05889198, we are following up to find out if you were able to complete the actions we previously recommended.

Please reply to this thread to confirm, so we can continue helping with a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply!

Thank You & Regards,

Yogaeasvaran

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Yogaeasvaran
Employee

Hello Mr. Hassan,

Regarding your case number 05889198, we are following up 2nd time to find out if you were able to complete the actions, we previously recommended.

Please reply to this thread to confirm, so we can continue helping with a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply!

Thank You & Regards,

Yogaeasvaran

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Yogaeasvaran
Employee

Greetings Hassan,

Kindly note that as we have not received any response from our previous follow-ups, we will be closing this request.

If you have any more questions in the future, please don't hesitate to post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank You & Regards

Yogaeasvaran

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos