Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4859 Discussions

Intel X520-2 and Intel Wired Driver 27.2 on Windows 11 Problems - as well as forum issues

RogerH
Beginner
Doing a new post because I can't reply to my other threads. Can't attach anything to the post either.. so .. yeah. Intel(R) Ethernet Server Adapter X520-2 Intel(R) Ethernet Server Adapter X520-2 #2 #2 has to be disabled or it "flaps" -- keeps disconnecting/reconnecting Intel Wired Driver set 27.6.1 (although the autorun splash still indicates 27.6.0.4) Intel Network Connections Autorun, Install Drivers fails with the error "No Intel(R) Network Connections found on this computer. No Drivers were installed) NVMUpdatePackage - Nothing for X520 here Searching the entire unzipped folder through Device Manager Update Drivers "Windows has determined that the best driver for this device is already installed." Search Windows update provides no newer driver Driver indicates Intel 3/13/2021 Driver version 4.1.239.0 Running D:\Drivers\intel\Release_27.6.1\APPS\PROSETDX\Winx64\DxSetup.exe "This product is not supported on this operating system. Aborting setup." I've given as much now as your forum will let me.
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello RogerH,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. Kindly tell us the complete model of your Ethernet Network card.
  2. Please provide the link of the driver that you are trying to install.
  3. Kindly send us a screenshot of the error that you encounter.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello RogerH,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just sending a soft follow up on the information that we requested for us to further assist you. We will wait for your reply. 

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
RogerH
Beginner

Well.. so far the forums have not allowed me to post a reply... let's see if this works.

I have yet to successfully upload anything to the forum to allow screenshots to be shared with you, which is why I posted the full text of the error message.

It's the primary NIC in my machine where I'm having the problem, so scheduling downtime to acquire this is indeed a challenge.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello RogerH,

I am sorry to hear that and your post today was successfully posted. I will have your profile checked on why you cannot post a reply or upload photos.

And regarding the photos, you may try sending it to my via direct message.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello RogerH,

I hope you are having a good day. Regarding your difficulty in posting a reply and photos on your thread. Please help provide the following details.

1. Screen shot of the response window when you cannot post a response.
  2. Browsers and versions used?
  3. Have you tried accessing the community using a different browser?
  4. What is the error encountered when you tried to attach a file? Please provide a screenshot as well.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello RogerH,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just sending a soft follow up on the information that we requested for us to further assist you. We will wait for your reply. 

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello RogerH,

I am sending another follow up on the information that I requested. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos