Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4873 Discussions

Intel i211 gigabyte ethernet disconnections issues

OPera3
Beginner

Hello,

I have some issue with my ethernet connection with the i211, every 5 minutes my internet disconnect, i'm using ethernet cable and my others computers in the room works perfectly on other network cards

I did the clean install of v25 (11/25/2019) of drivers but it still crash

I've added the SSU atached

0 Kudos
1 Solution
OPera3
Beginner

Hello Alfred,

1) My computer is brand new (Desktop that I've built myself) so I can't answer this question

2) Indeed I have this logo external.pngon my status bar and the troubleshooter tells me that no cable is plugged

3) Nom I have disabled the secure boot and the driver signature (as seen on an other post) and now It works perfectly since yesterday i'll try to re-enable this to check what ip address is given to me

Thank you for your help and best regards

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Opera3,

Thank you for posting on our Intel® Ethernet Communities Page.

We know the importance of having your issue resolved, and we will do our best to assist you.

We just need to ask a few questions, to have a better context of the issue. Please answer the following:

1. Was the ethernet adapter working fine before?

2. When the Internet disconnects what do you see on the status bar of your screen? Does it give a message that the network cable is unplugged?

3. Have you noticed the IP address of the network connection when the Internet disconnects?

Looking forward to your reply. Should we not get your reply, we will follow up with you on this thread after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
OPera3
Beginner

Hello Alfred,

1) My computer is brand new (Desktop that I've built myself) so I can't answer this question

2) Indeed I have this logo external.pngon my status bar and the troubleshooter tells me that no cable is plugged

3) Nom I have disabled the secure boot and the driver signature (as seen on an other post) and now It works perfectly since yesterday i'll try to re-enable this to check what ip address is given to me

Thank you for your help and best regards

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hello Opera3,

We are glad to know that a setting change resolved your issue. Thank you though for reaching out to Intel. 

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos