Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4871 Discussions

Internet resets - tried everything - Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V

JBend5
Beginner

Hi

I have tried different drivers, updated everything( i think), I have tried 2 different routers - but my problem persists. My internet will drop for maybe 10-30 seconds, then I will be connected again. This is ethernet.

It will happen maybe 2-3 times a day (from what I experience.

The error I see every time in error log is this :

"The network interface "Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption in network connectivity while the hardware resets. Reason:The network driver requested that it be reset"

ID : 10400

Attached is SSU report.

Please advise.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel
Hello JBend5, Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. We can't seem to find the attached file. Kindly attached the SSU log to this thread: https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004IN5shSAD/internet-resets-tried-everything-intelr-ethernet-connection-2-i219v Please provide the details below as this may help us in checking the problem. 1.) Can you share when did you first encounter the error? 2.) Is there any changes on the system prior to the error? Looking forward to your response. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello JBend5, We'd like to follow up the requested information for us to check the problem. Looking forward to your response. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello JBend5, Please provide the requested information for us to check the problem. Looking forward to your response. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos