Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4862 Discussions

Killer Control Center doesn't recognize Wifi

Eugene0825
Beginner

Hello everyone. I'm facing a problem with Killer Control Center. It doesn't recognize my wifi. I saw screenshots on the Internet where Killer Control Center has a "WiFi Analyzer Panel", but I don't have it in my app. Help me, please. What should I do to solve this problem? I've already tried to reinstall Killer Control Center and appropriate drivers but it doesn't help me. Also, I have a message in my app "No Killer Network Interfaces Connected" (the first screenshot). I don't have any networks in the networks list (the second screenshot)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Eugene0825
Beginner

Hello! Thanks for the quick answers. The problem has been resolved. The solution was that my Wi-Fi controller is not from the Killer series and my Ethernet controller is from the Killer series. So it confused me. Thanks again to everyone and I apologize for disturbing you. I will try to be more attentive.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Eugene0825,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please allow us to route this query to the concerned team. They will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Fee; free to let us know if you have additional questions or clarifications.

Hoping for your kind patience. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Eugene0825,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

· Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.  

2. Try a clean installation of the Intel® Killer™ software:

- Make sure that the path was cleared properly:

A. C:\Program Files\Killer Networking\Killer Control Center\

There will be a file named "user.xml" there. 

B. Make sure that after uninstalling the tool, this file (user.xml) is also uninstalled.

C. If the user.xml still appears, proceed to manually delete it.

D. Once, and only once the user.xml is deleted, proceed to reinstall the tool.

- Steps for clean installation:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058906/ethernet-products.html

3. You will find more details in the following link:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058948/ethernet-products.html

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Eugene0825
Beginner

Hello! Thanks for the quick answers. The problem has been resolved. The solution was that my Wi-Fi controller is not from the Killer series and my Ethernet controller is from the Killer series. So it confused me. Thanks again to everyone and I apologize for disturbing you. I will try to be more attentive.