Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4898 Discussions

Power management on intel i225-V ethernet adapter

carvalhoalvez
Beginner

The power management tab is not shown on my Intel i225-V ethernet adapter properties window.

I`m trying to use wake on lan but without this tab I can`t configure it .

I have a beelink SER6 and Windows 11 Pro 22H2.

The ethernet adapter driver installed is the 2.1.4.2 version.

I`ve downloaded the file "realease_28.3.zip" from Intel page (https://www.intel.com.br/content/www/br/pt/download/15084/intel-ethernet-adapter-complete-driver-pack.html) but I can`t find any EXE file to install the driver from it.

What should I do to fix this?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Fariz_Intel

Hi carvalhoalvez,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

The power management tab is not shown on my Intel i225-V ethernet adapter properties window.

Could you check if there is a Wake on the magic packet when the system...... entry under the Advanced tab? You can try to enable it and see if WOL can work.

I`ve downloaded the file "realease_28.3.zip" from Intel page, but I can`t find any EXE file to install the driver from it.

The installation file might be under the folder below, and you need to install it from the device manager.

Intel Complete Driver Pack -> PRO2500 -> Winx64 and choose NDIS68 (for Win10, Win11, WS22) or WIN11 for NetAdapterCx driver (Windows 11)

Best regards,

Fariz_Intel

0 Kudos
Irwan_Intel

Hello carvalhoalvez

Since we haven't heard from you, I will proceed to close this thread. Please feel free to raise new questions if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos