Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4866 Discussions

Uninstalled intel ethernet adapter

Oliver1
Beginner

Hello guys, need some relatively urgent help here.

Earlier on, my ethernet cable wasn't working at all, and after exhausting what I percieved to be all other options I decided to delete the ethernet network adapter, to reinstall it after by restarting PC.

I believe the mistake I made was ticking delete the driver software for this device.

How do I get that driver back? It's pretty darn important.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Oliver1,

Thank you for posting on our Intel® Ethernet Communities Page.

We are sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing with your network adapter. We understand the urgency of your support request, and we will do our best to timely address your concern.

To better assist you, we need to get some logs from your system. It will tell us the different driver versions and components installed on your system. Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility from this page, https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-. After running it, you will be given an option to save the logs to a text file, please do so and attach the file in your reply.

We look forward to hearing from you. If we do not get your reply, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Oliver1, 

We need to close this thread since we have not gotten a response from you: maybe because you are busy or preoccupied at the moment. We know that this is important for you to get it resolved and it is also equally important for us to give you the right solution; as much as we would like to assist you, we need to close it to attend to other customers. We hope for your consideration and understanding on this one.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Thank you for contacting Intel® and have a great week!

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos