Ethernet Products
Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
3705 Discussions

X520-SR2 net speed slow down at dell T5820(Xeon W-2123)

hyach
Beginner

I install X520-SR2 card at two dell T5820 workstations whose cpu type is Xeon W-2123. Operation System is WIN7 x64. When I use iperf to test speed with each other, the value is only about 350MB/s.

But when I intall X520-SR2 card at two PC whose cpu type is i5 using WIN7 x64 , the speed can achieve to 800MB/s.

What is the problem? help!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
VincentT_Intel
Hi hyach, Thank you for posting in Intel® Ethernet Community. Kindly provide the System Support Utility logs of the 2 cpu type. This will help us look into the configuration of your dell T5820 workstation and i5 system. -Download and run the .exe from this link - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- - Check "everything" then click "scan" When scan is finished click "next" Save the log and attach it to a post Looking forward to your response. Best Regards, Vince T. Intel Customer Support
VincentT_Intel
Hi hyach, We'd like to follow-up the requested information. Thanks. Best Regards, Vince T. Intel Customer Support