Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience has changed to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
4359 Discussions

e1qexpress error intel 82583v gigabit network connection netwrok link is disconnected error in event viewer

JEric4
Beginner

I have seen this similar questions posted here for other intel Ethernet problems wich are basically the same issue I am having my issue is with a asrocks 990fx extreme 9 motherboard and also a asus h81m-k motherboard which both have this intel Ethernet chip 82583v and both are doing the same thing connections are constantly hanging

most times we have to refresh to get a page to respond and keep getting dns server timed out errors as well as the network is disconnected error I see this has been a on going problem for a couple years from what I am reading and researching on has anyone figured this problem out yet I have tried every possible driver version from intel and also tried changing setting as well tried turning off or disabled the wake on lan and I have tried disabled the power saving features also I have tried changing speeds of the connection but nothing seems to work I only have one pci slot on my board and I use a tv tuner card so I don't want to have to use a Ethernet card as well any way any help or suggestions would be really appreciated sorry for the run on sentences but I am not too good with English so I do apologise for my bad grammar it is just so frustrating to have spent 1200 dollars building my rig and I cant even get online half the time and arocks has been no help whats so ever but neither has asus so if I cant get help from you guys I don't know what I can do anyway thanks in advance jaymus777

0 Kudos
0 Replies