I have had my PC for a year now and have had no issues. I turned on my PC one day and my upload speeds are <3Mbs. I have tried everything and nothing has fixed it. I have read numerous forums and followed all the steps. I have changed ethernet cables, got a new router, uninstalled the driver, changed numerous settings... nothing has corrected the issue. I have a Asus X570 phantom gaming motherboard. My download speeds are fine, just the upload. I contacted my ISP, they show that I am getting 300 down and 12 up at the modem. I can see the same speeds at the router. I have tested on other computers and they work fine. Please help! Thank you in advance.
Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.
We are sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your Ethernet. For us to check the issue, please provide the following information.
1. When was the issue initially encountered?
2. Is there any software or hardware changes prior to issue?
3. Exact model of your Ethernet Controller. Unfortunately, we do not have I221 model of Ethernet Controller. Could this be possibly the i211 model?
4. Please provide the System Support Utility (SSU) log of your system. This will allow us to check your Adapter details and configuration. Kindly refer to the steps below.
b- Open SSU.exe
c- Mark the box "Everything" and then click "Scan".
d- When finished scanning, click "Next".
e- Click on "Save" and attach the file to a post.
5. Can you confirm if you are getting same speed result regardless of how many times you run a speed test?
Looking forward to your reply.
We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you.
Intel® Customer Support
This is just a follow up for the information we request. We hope you don't mind sharing it with us so we can proceed checking this query.
Awaiting to your reply.
Should there be no response from you, we will follow up after 3 business days.
Intel® Customer Support
I hope this message finds you well!
Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.
Thank you for choosing Intel and stay safe!
Intel Customer Support
Windows Update is pushing 3.1322.1101.2 which will install the 4 Killer Networking Services. The one that causes the speed issue is the 'Killer Network Service' If you run KillerSoftwareUninstaller.1.0.2020.0212.exe to remove those 4 services, run a Windows Update Microsoft will install them again. I'm not seeing this on every computer.