Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4866 Discussions

need right driver

behrad12
Beginner

Hi

i am using windows deployment tool for install the operation system , recently we used the  Asrock MB h510m-itx   which is using the Intel  LAN

during the boot i have error regarding the network driver card is not installed

it is complaining for  PCI/VEN_8086&DEV_15FA&SUBSYS_15FA1849&REV_11

i already load the driver to my server and attached an screenshot

appreciate to help me to find the right drivers

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello behrad12,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. What is the model of the Intel Network card?
  2. What is your OS?
  3. Can you share the link of the LAN driver that you are trying to install?
  4. Have you tried installing the driver manually?
  5. What are the other troubleshooting steps that you tried to install the driver?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
behrad12
Beginner

Hi Michael

thanks for reply , i am using  Microsoft deployment Toolkit to install windows on many computers daily

but recently we used a new motherboard that the driver is not working and we cant install the OS on computers ,mother model is ASRock H510M-itx and LAN driver which is provided in manufacturer website is "Intel Lan driver ver:12.19.1.32_20201223" this driver is working fine in windows 10

https://download.asrock.com/Drivers/Intel/LAN/Intel_LAN(v12.19.1.32_20201223).zip

but the way deployment toolkit is works like we should load all drivers on server in advance and OS will be installed on computer by LAN interface , during the initial boot computers will detect the server and start to installation but for this MB we have an error regarding to driver

in first post i attached a screenshot of error and screen shot of which version i loaded to server.

i am going to install the Windows 10 on all computers and server version is windows server 2016

when manually try to install windows 10 , it dose not detect LAN driver and manual installation of drivers works

since i build many computers daily using Microsoft deployment toolkit help me a lot and i need use this tools to get my job done

appreciate to advise

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello behrad12,

Thank you so much for the quick reply. However, we need to identify the components specially the Intel network card in the system for us to further assist you. Please help generate the SSU logs and send it to me via private message for me to check the system configuration.

Kindly download the file below to generate the SSU logs.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?wapkw=ssu

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
behrad12
Beginner

Hi Michael

sorry for the delay I didn't have the MB in stock till today and I build a new system and please find the logs in the attachment. I try to figure out how to send you a private message for logs but couldn't find it.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello behrad12,

Thank you for sending the SSU logs that we requested. Upon checking, your onboard network card is Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V. Below is the latest driver for Windows 10.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25016/Intel-Network-Adapter-Driver-for-Windows-10

You may follow the steps here on how to manually install the driver:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022174/network-and-io/fabric-products.html

However, if you really need to use the Windows deployment tool. You need to contact Asrock for the latest deployment tool.

This software is is provided by the board manufacturer since it will install all the driver for all the embedded components on the board.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
behrad12
Beginner

Thank you so much for your support , would you please share .inf   file for this driver

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello behrad12,

Thank you so much for the quick update. And I am really sorry to inform you that we don't have driver files, all of our drivers are in the download site that I provided. I also checked the link that I provided and the files there are all exe file. So it is best that you further communicate the issue now to the board manufacturer. They should have a download site for the driver also because our drivers is just a generic drivers for Intel retail cards.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello behrad12,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I just want to make a follow up on to check if you already contacted the manufacturer of the board for further assistance on the appropriate driver for the onboard network card.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello behrad12,

Good day. I am just sending another follow up to check and hoping that you now talking to the manufacturer of the board for further assistance. Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello behrad12,

By the way, before we close this thread. let me also share this steps on how to get the inf driver.

1. Extract the Wired_driver_26.2_x64.zip that he downloaded from this link

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25016/Intel-Network-Adapter-Driver-for-Windows-10

2. Once extracted, look for Wired_driver_26.2_x64.exe file and extract it using 7-zip

3. Once the "Wired_driver_26.2_x64.exe" is extracted, you will able to find the embedded inf driver on this folder

Wired_driver_26.2_x64>PRO1000>Winx64>NDIS68>e1d68x64.inf

However if you need further assistance, we still recommend to contact your motherboard manufacture because they are still the best source of support for this issue.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos