Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4918 Discussions

where can I download X710-BM firmware-Option Rom and UEFI driver?

Sawyer0630
Beginner

I need Option rom file and UEFI driver

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
B_Y
Employee

Hi @Sawyer0630,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

1) Please share the PBA of the adapter. You may refer to the link below on where to find the PBA number. Providing photos of the adapter focusing on the markings (white sticker) found on the physical card will be highly appreciated for us to double check on it. The PBA consists 6-3 digit number located at the last part of the serial number. This would help us identify if you are using an Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM) or retail version of Intel Ethernet Adapter.

Identify Your Intel® Network Adapter Model Using PBA Number

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007022/network-and-i-o/ethernet-products.html

2) What is the model of your computer/system/board?

3) What is the operating system (OS) in your system and build version?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
B_Y
Employee

Hi @Sawyer0630,

I hope this message finds you well. I am just sending a follow up if you have any questions from the previous post. If so, please let us know.

You may refer to this Intel® Ethernet Connections Boot Utility, Preboot Images, and EFI Drivers for Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-BM2.

Thank you.

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
B_Y
Employee

Hi @Sawyer0630,

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you.

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos