FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6372 Discussions

CXL design example simulation:

pudding_art
Beginner

Hello!

When I use Avery VIP and CXL testbench to simulate cxl design exmaple, the following error occurs.

# > sh vcs_sim_dtl_save.sh <cxl design example directory>

pudding_art_0-1704363512034.png

Quartus Prime Pro version:23.4

vcs version: 2022.06

verdi version:2022.06

Since centos7 only supports quartus prime pro to version 22.2, the 23.2 and 23.4 versions we installed on the current machine cannot be opened, but the installation process can proceed normally. I have asked other engineers about their experience in successfully installing quartus 23.2 and below on centos7, but I cannot refer to it at the moment.

Please tell me how should I solve this problem?

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
WZ2
Employee

Hi there,

Allow me to clarify, the main issue on your end is the failure of Quartus installation. Is it correct to assume that the simulation error is contingent upon Quartus not being installed correctly? What is the sign for the error in Quartus? Are you certain that the memory size is sufficient to support Quartus installation?

Best regards

WZ

0 Kudos
WZ2
Employee

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

0 Kudos