Honored Contributor II
05-17-2011 12:28 AM
Hi,When I try to use Signal Compiler I get the error: Error: Can't get license for C4D5_512A Error: Error opening input file for decryption I used the Software Licensing Trouble Shooter. This is my Question and Answer history:
- Which software are you having difficulties licensing? DSP Builder
- What DSP Builder licensing problems do you have? I'm installing software for the first time, and it doesn't work.
- You need a license to use DSP Builder. I already installed a license file.
- Did you set the LM_LICENSE_FILE system variable? Yes, I checked the license setup.
- Does your license file contain the FEATURE line to enable support for DSP Builder? Yes
- Which software are you using? DSP Builder with license using the network interface card (NIC) ID
- Does your NIC ID appear properly in Quartus II and match the NIC ID in your license file? Yes
- Check PATH Setting. I'm still having problems.