FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5952 Discussions

Errors when fitting qdr2 controller magacore into Stratixiv

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, I have problems when compiling my design with the qdr2 controller magacore.  

The errors are related to the OCT calibration block and the pin assignments, such as:  

Error (169168): Can't place qdr2top0_bwsn[0] with OCT calibration block XXX...XXX|altera_mem_if_oct_stratixiv:oct0|sd1a_0 in I/O Bank 8B because it already has pins driven by OCT calibration block termination_blk0 

Error (169168): Can't place qdr2top0_bwsn[1] with OCT calibration block XXX...XXX|altera_mem_if_oct_stratixiv:oct0|sd1a_0 in I/O Bank 8B because it already has pins driven by OCT calibration block termination_blk0 

Error (169168): Can't place qdr2top0_d[0] with OCT calibration block XXX...XXX|altera_mem_if_oct_stratixiv:oct0|sd1a_0 in I/O Bank 8B because it already has pins driven by OCT calibration block termination_blk0 

... ... 

Thanks!
0 Kudos
0 Replies