FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6365 Discussions

F-Tile MAC features support in hard IP in Agilex-I devices

Mukesh_S
Beginner

Hi,

I'm using AGIB027R29A1E1V device in my custom Quartus project.  The device has Agilex 7 -I series based FPGA chip and it has F-tile ethernet IP as hard IP. In my application, I want ethernet data output at 400Gbps rate in Avalon stream format and further the data to be passed to frame processing modules. Do I need to purchase a 400G ethernet MAC license as soft IP for my application?

I have been using the F tile IP in Quartus software for logic synthesis and implementation without any license error/warning. As per my understanding,  F-tile on the chip contains all PHY and mac features supporting upto 400Gbps. 

Can anyone confirm whether I should go for purchasing separate MAC IP or F-tile hard IP has required functionality inbuit?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kshitij_Intel
Employee

Hi Mukesh,

I would suggest please contact the FAE supporting you.

Thank you,

Kshitij Goel

0 Kudos
Kshitij_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous reply that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Thank you,

Kshitij Goel

0 Kudos