FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP

IP for audio

KenCiszewski
Novice

I'm looking for Intel IP for FGPAs , especially for the new CYC1000 board, for things like I2S Codec interfaces, multiply accumulators and such related to digital signal processing to create a multi channel audio mixer.

I'd consider such IP for other Intel FPGAs if it exists.

Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kshitij_Intel
Employee

Hi,

There are multiple IPs available for the DSP. Sharing screenshot below.

Kshitij_Intel_0-1715149694625.png

The best option you can choose to use the DSP Builder for Intel FPGAs. For more info refer to DSP Builder for Intel® FPGAs (Advanced Blockset): Handbook

You can also refer to the IP 1. SDI Audio Intel FPGA IP Overview.

If you need any specific info w.r.t. your application and hardware architecture, I recommend contacting Intel FPGA FAE or any intel FPGA partner supporting in your region.

Thank you,

Kshitij Goel

0 Kudos
Kshitij_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Thank you,

Kshitij Goel

0 Kudos