FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6355 Discussions

MegaCore Function Generation error(Dspbuilder)

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

These days I am doing some examples on dspbuilder, but I have met so many problems. Some have already sloved,some not. I post an problem here: 

在Quartus II 7.2sp2 Web Edition中设计fir数字滤波器,当点击IP Toolbench中的Generate时,产生这样的错误:MegaCore Function Generation Error,IP Functionl simulation Model Creation Failed.The following error was returned:Error:specified license does not contain information requered to run the Quartus Ⅱ software.  

How to slove it ? I need help!
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

有时候可以完成generation,有时候就会弹出上面的错误~~我不理解~~难道是我的License有问题吗? MegaCore 需要另外再安装License吗?

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

MegaCore 需要另外再安装License吗? 

--- Quote End ---  

I doubt that you can use DSPBuilder together with the Quartus Web Edition. 

Maybe some other people on the forum could clarify this.  

不好意思,请您用英文讨论。 

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

should be possible to do DSP Builder and Quartus II web edition: 

http://www.altera.com/support/kdb/solutions/rd07262004_7122.html
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

sorry ,my english is poor. I have already tried my best to discription it in english.But I failed. Maybe I will use pictures to ask questions.  

Now i just want to say that my dspbuilder is very unstable.Sometimes it can generate FIR without any errors,sometimes it leads to the questions above. What can I do ? ~~~I hope that you can understand my meaning.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

sorry ,my english is poor. I have already tried my best to discription it in english.But I failed. Maybe I will use pictures to ask questions.  

Now i just want to say that my dspbuilder is very unstable.Sometimes it can generate FIR without any errors,sometimes it leads to the questions above. What can I do ? ~~~I hope that you can understand my meaning. 

--- Quote End ---  

用母语蛮好。把意思讲清楚就行了。再加一点英文说明。 

Speaking our mother language, Chinese, is very good. Some related English to describe the problem you concerned is needed, too.
0 Kudos