FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6343 Discussions

Resource Utilization details of IP

MuralikumarM
Beginner
Hi,
Each IP example design will take some amount of resources from the available FPGA resources.

Where I can get this resource detail for each FPGA IP for particular devices..?

So that I can estimate approximate resource requirements before implementation..

Kindly help me to get this...
Thanks
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kenny_Tan

My Suggestion is you try to compile the IP in the specific device to get this information. We have a lot of device and it would be hard to differentiate them.

What you can do is either create an example design base on the IP or you can virtual pin it if needed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kenny_Tan

My Suggestion is you try to compile the IP in the specific device to get this information. We have a lot of device and it would be hard to differentiate them.

What you can do is either create an example design base on the IP or you can virtual pin it if needed.

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Since this thread had been answered, we shall close this thread. If you still need further assistance, you are welcome to post a response within 15days or open a new thread, some one will be right with you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

0 Kudos