FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6422 Discussions

Seriallite III on Arria 10

temhabte
Beginner

I want to evaluate Seriallite III on Arria 10. First I wanted to simulate it and tried to generate simulation files from the IP configuration window. However, the example is not correctly generated.  There are no serialLite source files that are generated to run simulation.  The example simulation folder only contains scripts under ed_sim folder. There is no synth folder as described in the documentation. The scripts also could not be executed as it is tied to version 14.1. The Quartus version I am using is 21.0. Is there a downloadable example project that could be simulated and synthesized? Any guidance on running the simulation. 

Also, when I try to synthesize in a project, the phy_mgmt_clk gives an error. The clock for this was generated by a PLL. What is the right clocking scheme for the SerialLite III module? 

Is the license required to evaluate it? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

Hi,

The following link explains how to generate and use a Seriallite III example design:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683055/24-1-19-3-0/quick-start-guide.html

Regards

0 Kudos