FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6354 Discussions

intel_rtile_cxl_top_0_ed PIPE Simulation support?

Raj_G
Beginner

Is it possible to run the intel_rtile_cxl_top_0_ed (Agilex R-Tile Intel FPGA IP for Compute Express Link (CXL)) simulation via the PIPE interface?  Or is only the serial interface supported for simulation? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
wchiah
Employee

Hi

We have not hear from you and this Case is idling. It is not recommended to idle for too long.

Therefore following our support policy, I have to put this case in close status. My apologies if any inconvenience cause

Hence, This thread will be transitioned to community support.

If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts.

Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

If you feel your support experience was less than a 9 or 10,

please allow me to correct it before closing or let me know the cause so that I may improve your future support experience.

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
wchiah
Employee

Hi ,

I think this will be the information you looking at 2.1. Overview

Hope this answer your question.

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

0 Kudos
Raj_G
Beginner

Wincent_Intel,

Thanks for the link, but this doesn't cover the CXL IP, it just says it works for the PCIe IP.  Is the support and how to configure it for PIPE mode similar to the PCIe IP? 

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi,

You may click the latest version of the document.

For more details on the Intel® Agilex™ R-Tile Compute Express Link 1.1 Intel FPGA IP and the corresponding design examples, refer to:

• Intel® Agilex™ R-Tile Compute Express Link 1.1 Intel FPGA IP User Guide. This document is available in the Intel Resource and Documentation Center (RDC). You can download a copy or ask your local Intel Field Applications engineer to download one using the asset number 763328.
  • Intel® Agilex™ R-Tile Compute Express Link 1.1 Intel FPGA IP Design Example User Guide. This document is available in the Intel Resource and Documentation Center (RDC). The asset number is 763513.

Those are the available resource for CXL R-tile. Hope this clarified.

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

0 Kudos
Raj_G
Beginner

Sorry for the delay, this helped. Once I was able to get the documents. 

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi,

I wish to follow up with you about this case.

Do you have any further questions on this matter ?

​​​​​​​Else I would like to have your permission to close this forum ticket

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi

We have not hear from you and this Case is idling. It is not recommended to idle for too long.

Therefore following our support policy, I have to put this case in close status. My apologies if any inconvenience cause

Hence, This thread will be transitioned to community support.

If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts.

Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

If you feel your support experience was less than a 9 or 10,

please allow me to correct it before closing or let me know the cause so that I may improve your future support experience.

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

0 Kudos