FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6355 Discussions

question about IP generator error ID: 277000

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi all, I ran into a problem with the following error code: 

Error (277000): IP Generator Error: Connection Point 'sclr' on Simulink block 'Memory_Delay1' not found on IEntity 'alt_dspbuilder_memdelay'. 

Error (277000): IP Generator Error: Unable to load native library: E:\altera\13.1\quartus\cusp\bin\cusp131_utils.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform 

Error (277000): IP Generator Error: classFileName was jar:file:/E:/altera/13.1/quartus/cusp/bin/cusp-engine.jar!/com/altera/etc/cusp/edg/ParserLink.class 

Error (277000): IP Generator Error: Unable to load native library: E:\altera\13.1\quartus\cusp\bin\cusp131_utils.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform 

Error (277000): IP Generator Error: classFileName was jar:file:/E:/altera/13.1/quartus/cusp/bin/cusp-engine.jar!/com/altera/etc/cusp/edg/ParserLink.class 

I'm not sure how to solve this. I searched online, there is a solution on the Altera website, but I do not have such a folder (.altera.quartus) as described in the post. 

Thank you very much, any help would help me a lot. 

shuze
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Did you able to run why using the default example design? did you check the DSP builder version and Matlab verion is compatible? How about the OS? I would suggest you to read the readme.txt file that located at "installation path"\quartus

0 Kudos