FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
6125 Discussões

5AGZME5H2F35I3L Testing failures at minimum temperature ratings

Johnny_Toscano
Principiante
909 Visualizações

To whom it may concern,

I work for Lockheed Martin and I've recently been looking into an issue with one of our circuit boards. We’re experiencing an odd testing failure when running under minimum operating temperature. One of the components we are looking into is 5AGZME5H2F35I3L, and I had a few questions :

1. Has anyone seen any issues when testing this component under temperatures ranging from -40 to -55 C?

2. Do you know of any batch failures that this component may have been a part of? Please include dates if you can, to allow us to cross reference with our data.
          a. Anything in 2021 or 2022

Please let me know if you have any insight, so we can try to narrow down our search. I appreciate the help!

0 Kudos
6 Respostas
Fakhrul
Funcionário
794 Visualizações

Hi Johnny_Toscano,

Apologies for the late reply. Allow me some time to check the information. I shall come back to you with the findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Fakhrul

Fakhrul
Funcionário
767 Visualizações

Hi Johnny_Toscano,

I found a KDB that may applicable to your question, please take a look:

Why does Active Serial Configuration fail at low temperatures for 28nm FPGAs ?

And, for your second question, I'm not sure we have that information, let me do further research on this and will get back to you.

Regards,

Fakhrul

Fakhrul
Funcionário
737 Visualizações

Hi Johnny_Toscano,

My apologies for the delay in response. We had an issue in accessing the community forum from our end earlier this week. As for your second question, I tried to gather some information related but couldn't find any related. Please feel free to let me know if there is any concern so that we could further assist you.

Regards,

Fakhrul

Fakhrul
Funcionário
696 Visualizações

Hi Johnny_Toscano,

I wish to follow up with you about this case. Do you have any further questions on this matter? Please feel free to let me know if there is any concern so that we could further assist you. Otherwise, this thread will be marked as inactive and will be transitioned to community support.

Regards,

Fakhrul

Johnny_Toscano
Principiante
688 Visualizações

Hi Fakhrul,

I appreciate your help thus far. For the moment the information you provided is fine. I'll be sure to reach out if anything else comes up in the future!

Best,

Johnny

Fakhrul
Funcionário
679 Visualizações

Hi Johnny_Toscano,

Thanks for the clarification. I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Regards,

Fakhrul

Responder