FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5155 Discussions

Arria® 10 SoC Development Kit LVDS SPEED of FMC IF

雅内藤001
Beginner

How fast is the LVDS signals of the board through the FMC interfaces designed for? When I saw the Table 5-21 and 5-22 of UG-20004, I thought I can use many LVDS signals about 100 pairs for my daughter board design. But when I saw the patern of them on the artwork design, I've got that many signals listed on Table 5-21 and 5-22 were not designed for Zdiff controled. And more they are not pair routing too. So I want to know how fast can I use the LVDS lines. Has all the LVDS lines tested? If there is a person has tested all the LVDS lines, what speed did he do the test? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Rahul_S_Intel1
Employee

There is no specification for the low and high speed data rates/frequency for LVDS.

The only information available is to find the from the page no:22 of the below link

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/arria-10/a10_datasheet.p...