FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5283 Discussions

Can I purchase a Max V CPLD development kit with the 5M160ZE64A5N part, or can I only purchase the DK-DEV-5M570ZN kit? Are schematics available for download?

AHoll13
Beginner

Hello, I am looking at ordering a development kit for the MAX V CPLD, specifically part number 5M160ZE64A5N. I cannot find a development kit for this specific device, only the DK-DEV-5M570ZN kit, which does host a Max V CPLD but not the specific one I wish to use. Are there any development kits with the Max V 5M160ZE64A5N CPLD? I worry that there may be some implementation/timing differences between the two devices.

If you suggest that I just use the DK-DEV-5M570ZN development kit, are the schematics available for me to download?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. For purchasing development kit, you can check the availability of your required device with Intel® Authorized Distributors and Approved Suppliers near you.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html   

AHoll13
Beginner

Thanks for your reply, although what I am asking is whether there exists a development kit specifically with the 5M160ZE64A5N CPLD on board - instead of the 5M570Z CPLD on the DK-DEV-5M570ZN development kit.

And also where I can find the schematics of the development kit.

Many thanks