FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
4953 Discussions

Driver(A10SA4) to program Arria 10 PAC

druva1
New Contributor I

Hi,

I have an Arria 10 PAC (programmable acceleration card). I want to use the programmer of Quartus Standard 19.1 to load a simple Verilog code that I have.

When I connected the board it shows A10SA4[USB-1] in the Device manager. I have not been able to find this driver to program this board. If I could get it I would appreciate it.

Cheers

0 Kudos
1 Solution
druva1
New Contributor I

Hi,

I still have that error in the device manager but I can program the board using Quartus. Not sure how is this possible. So it kinda got fixed at the moment.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
druva1
New Contributor I

I think  I should add the image of what I am referring to.

EricMunYew_C_Intel

you can find it in intelFPGA_pro\19.2\quartus\drivers\usb-blaster-ii

druva1
New Contributor I

Hi,

Thank you for your response but it does not work. Windows says it cannot find the A10SA4 driver.

I should mention that I had previously installed the usb-blaster ii as shown in the attached picture. 

cheers

druva1
New Contributor I

Hi,

I still have that error in the device manager but I can program the board using Quartus. Not sure how is this possible. So it kinda got fixed at the moment.

View solution in original post

EricMunYew_C_Intel

The usb blaster ii will allow you to program the Arria 10 PAC card.