FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5951 Discussions

​EP53A8HQI device part marking

jemmanue
Beginner
​​I am writing to inquire about part-marking information for the ​​​​EP53A8HQI device. ​we come across the part marked "AJ02 U235" on this device and we would greatly appreciate any assistance in decoding this information and understanding its characteristics.

If possible, could you please provide us with a detailed breakdown of the part-marking information for the EP53A8HQI device, including any relevant specifications or characteristics? This information would be extremely helpful in our ongoing component failure mode.

Thank you for your time and assistance. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.
0 Kudos
7 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Thank you for reaching out. Allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

In this case, the Part number is EP53A8HQI and the format is ‘1’.

Per format 1, row 1 is ZY = product code and XX is Lot number

Hence in the case of EP53A8HQI, the row 1 will contain “AMXX” where AM is the product code.

XX will be lot number that differs from lot to lot

Hope this help

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
jemmanue
Beginner

Hi Nazrul,

Thanks for providing the information.

I could encode the first row (AJXX) based on the information provided. 

However, I need further assistance on the second raw (XYXX). Can you please clarify the details marked in the question mark below?

jemmanue_3-1684852656225.png 

Sample device part marking.

jemmanue_4-1684852976890.png

Thanks for your support in advance.

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Below I have attached the further explanation for the part marking.

Hope this answers your question.

Best regards,
Nazrul Naim

Part Marking.jpg

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

In the previous comment, I have attached the further explanation regarding the marking.

Hope that answers your question.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided, please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided, please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos