There is a problem, in downloading a non-volatile *.jic File into FPGA.
Depending on *.sof, sof can download to the board.
The problem comes with jic file.
Maybe while converting, or writing on DE1-SoC.
- Board: DE1-SoC, 5CSEMA5F31C6, rev.G
- Quartus II, 18.1 Lite
- Example: Demonstrations\FPGA\my_first_fpga\my_first_fpga.qpf
- Active Serial
- Flash Loader: Cyclone V, 5CSEMA5
- Hardware-Setup: DE-SoC [USB-1]
- Mode: JTAG
- File for EPCS128: Demo.jic
Between 35 - 75 %, the process Failed.
Is there something I can do?
Are there other possibilities for non-volatile configuration the FGPA-Board?
With a Cyclone II Board (Quartus II, 13.0sp1), I have no problem with *.pof File,
Mode Active Serial Programming.
I am glad that the issue is resolved. Could you confirm if your MSEL is correct?
The reason is that MSEL = 10010 should the correct setting. Please double confirm if you the SW is high or low.