FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

HSMC connection

Neksterior
Beginner

Hello, i have such question.

I have two boards : DE2-115 and DE4. There are hostboards HSMC connectors, but no one HSMC cable. And i'd like to know, can i connenct these boards to each other without buying HSMC high speed cable for 310$?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. The DE2-115 and DE4 Board belong to Terasic. It would be better if you could contact Terasic for enquiry related to Terasic board.

https://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&CategoryNo=12&No=20

Please accept my apologies for not being able to assist you fully as this is out of my expertise.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. If you don’t have any further question, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.