FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5986 Discussions

How to proceed to have the RMA# for 1ST280EY2F55I2LG (Stratix 10) q'ty 1pcs?

RSang
Beginner

we have FPGA device (Stratix 10) failed flying probe test Q'ty 1 pcs from product NPI. After verify, we found the resistance of pin BC41 (VCCT_GXBL1C) vs pin BB43 (Gnd) is low resistance(23 Ohm)  compare good device (286 Ohm). we need to return FPGA device back to Intel for analysis. please help to review.

0 Kudos
35 Replies
RSang
Beginner

Dear Wani,

Please help to share the FA report for this case and return the sample back to us follow address below. we need to close this case ASAP. Please advice tracking number once the sample ship out.

--------------------------------------------------------

Contact Person: Rungruang Sangpratheep

Address :

Celestica (Thailand) Ltd. 

49/18 Laem Chabang Industrial Estate Moo.5, 

Tungsukhla, Sriracha,

Chonburi 20230 Thailand. 

Tel: 66-38-493561-80 Ext: 6258

0 Kudos
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Noted. I sent the request to our admin for shipping documentation preparation.

The notification will be sent by the shipping team.

Thanks!

Wani

0 Kudos
RSang
Beginner

Dear Wani,

Please help to share the FA report to us first. Cisco team need to know the test result.

0 Kudos
RSang
Beginner

Dear Wani,

we have not get any update the test result of this case . Please help to share test result to us ASAP. thank you

0 Kudos
RSang
Beginner

Dear Wani,

Have you get the tracking number for NTF part 1 ea from your team?

0 Kudos
RSang
Beginner

Dear Wani,

we need your help to follow up your team about NTF part tracking no. Cisco team need the sample to do re-mount. Please support on this.

0 Kudos
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Need to confirm with you if you receive any email notification from our internal shipping forwarder? If no, please do let me know because once we send a request to return tested unit back to customer, there will an email sent to customer for acknowledgement.

Wani

0 Kudos
RSang
Beginner

Dear Wani,

we have not received e-mail notification from your team. (i not sure your team send the e-mail is correct : rsangpr@celestica.com not <rrsangpr@celestica.com>

0 Kudos
RSang
Beginner

Dear Wani,

we need your help. Please follow up tracking number for this case.

0 Kudos
RSang
Beginner

Dear Wani,

we need your help to follow up ERMA report. and the sample return tracking number. please.

Cisco team follow us every days when we get the return sample for validate.

RR.

0 Kudos
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Hi RR,

I deeply apologize. I know this drag for some time, I'm escalating this issue to our internal team. Trying to get the tracking number as now looks like the tracking is mismatch.

If there is no respond until Tuesday (we will on public holiday on Monday Sept, 16) , I will myself will find a way for you to get the device.

Thanks!

Zawani

0 Kudos
RSang
Beginner

Dear Wani,

I have not received the e-mail from your team about tracking number of return sample. Please help to follow up with your team.

Thanks

RR.

0 Kudos
RSang
Beginner

Dear Wani,

Any update on this? Please kindly advise. Due to this case is open more 2 month. we need to close this case ASAP.

Can you provide replacement or CN to close this case?

RR.

0 Kudos
RSang
Beginner

Dear Wani,

Would you expedite and provide the update? Thank you

RR

0 Kudos
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

The case will be handle in private message.

Wani

0 Kudos